More than 30 websites and apps built with Next.js and Gatsby for our clients from 15 countries, 10 different Headless CMSs tested and integrated by us, around 60 people on board. Sometimes it feels like we're riding a roller coaster... and the next day, we change to an even faster machine.
When the environment is changing that fast, there are only three certain things we can count on: our flexibility, "always a beginner" mind, and transparency. Besides, we've been gaining some cool, tech and business experience we are ready to share.
If you're looking for your first programming job and the intro above didn't scare you but interest you ... keep reading!
What can you expect:
- hybrid work from Gdansk, Poland
- flexible working hours in CET, a full-time position
- fast recruitment process: first email contact, a technical interview, and a final interview
- 6 months of the trial period with 2 progress evaluation meetings (after every 3 months, to sum up your efforts and growth)
- Setting up the core soft and tech skills to gain, based on i.e. your performance in our recruitment process
- Support and guidance, under our Marketing and HR wings
- More responsibilities one step at a time, starting with the internal tasks, then working among others on our website https://bejamas.io/
- Got a GitHub account with a bunch of projects, personal website, or portfolio to show your programming activity and engagement
- Familiar with HTML, CSS (Tailwind)
- Have a basic knowledge of React
- Got experience with translating designs to websites (using, e.g., Figma)
- Have a basic knowledge of GIT
- Have a basic knowledge of REST API
- Interest in design principles, typography, user interfaces, web standards, and usability
- Passion for programming that drives you in everyday life so you can dedicate your time to learning new things (and it's fun for you)
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mind and critical thinking
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Doing regular research to find solutions as well as stay up-to-date with the latest trends
- Proficiency in English - at least B2+ level
- Value open-mindedness, transparency, and honesty while working with a team
Reach us (with a few words about yourself) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Frontend Developer
Propose a course you and the team want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
Meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats or during smaller local gatherings.
Co-working space in Wroclaw
For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try - you’re always welcome.
Unlimited access to Frontend Masters platform
Elevate your work to a higher level with practical courses, workshops and learning paths. No limits, all premium stuff included.
Individual development framework
Starting from your aspirations and experience, through team and business orientation, ending up with particular tasks to do.
An unexpected dentist appointment, lab tests, or just a regular check-up? You can have it covered with the healthcare add-on we provide on top of your monthly salary.Calculate your add-on
Get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
For those living in Poland - you’re always welcome.
We've started building our internal digital library for bookworms - and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
We believe that working remotely calls for radical transparency and truthfulness - both to our clients and ourselves.
Got any idea how something could be done better? Good. We love constructive feedback and improving our skills.
We base our work culture on mutual trust. To make things work all of us need to be committed and feel responsible for our tasks.
We get that sometimes things don’t go the way we’d like them to. We talk and listen to each other to find the best solution.