If 'good enough' design implementations aren't good enough for you and you feel anxious when you see red and yellow lighthouse results then don't contemplate any longer about applying for this position.
We're looking for front-end developers who love to ship world-class user interfaces for websites and web apps, aren't scared of experimenting with new tools, and are able to communicate their progress and potential obstacles very clearly.
- The high degree of proficiency and understanding in HTML/CSS
- At least 2 years of proven commercial experience in developing user interfaces using React.js
- Experience working with git in real projects
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a kanban and scrum development process
- Written and spoken English at a level high enough to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the team
- Experience in working with REST/GraphQL APIs
- Basic understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision or Zeplin
Would be great to see:
- hands-on experience with tools like Gatsby and Next.js
- ability to connect headless CMS systems such as Contentful, NetlifyCMS, Storyblok or Prismic with a Jamstack site
- track records of remote work in your career history
- experience with node.js
- basic understanding of serverless architecture
Propose a course you and the team want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
Meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats or during smaller local gatherings.
Co-working space in Wroclaw
For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try - you’re always welcome.
Unlimited access to Frontend Masters platform
Elevate your work to a higher level with practical courses, workshops and learning paths. No limits, all premium stuff included.
Individual development framework
Starting from your aspirations and experience, through team and business orientation, ending up with particular tasks to do.
Get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
Healthcare package covered
Available for all our folks, regardless of the location and during the whole period of cooperation with us.
For those living in Poland - you’re always welcome.
We've started building our internal digital library for bookworms - and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
We believe that working remotely calls for radical transparency and truthfulness - both to our clients and ourselves.
Got any idea how something could be done better? Good. We love constructive feedback and improving our skills.
We base our work culture on mutual trust. To make things work all of us need to be committed and feel responsible for our tasks.
We get that sometimes things don’t go the way we’d like them to. We talk and listen to each other to find the best solution.